Zip Code – 80138
Elementary – Pine Lane Prim / Inter
Middle – Sierra
High School – Chaparral
Home Owners Association
HOA Name – Specialized Property Management
HOA Phone Number – 303-841-0456
HOA Web Site – bellmountainranch.com
All Bell Cross Ranch Parker CO Property for Sale
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Jim Garcia - Castle Rock Homes are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. Full IDX Disclaimer. DMCA.
PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, there are many other luxury homes in Parker CO. Also, keep an eye on foreclosures in Parker CO. Remember, you can search with the advanced search form, save that search and then elect to have properties emailed directly to you immediately when a home comes on the market that matches your search terms.
Bell Cross Ranch Parker CO Overview
High-end custom homes on expansive private lots that encapsulate the beauty of the Coloradan landscape and the tranquil atmosphere of a life in the country are what make Bell Cross Ranch one of the most popular subdivisions of Parker, CO. This secluded neighborhood is located right off Mainstreet, just northeast of downtown Parker. The many shops, restaurants, entertainments, and conveniences of this thriving town are less than 10 minutes away. Bell Cross is about 40 minutes from Denver and 20 minutes from the Denver Tech Center with easy access to surrounding towns like Centennial and Aurora via Highway 83 and I-25.
Local Real Estate
The small number of properties means that the area is always in high demand. A former ranch, like much of the Denver metro area, Bell Cross has been developed into beautiful luxury homes that combine the best of the Colorado lifestyle—like mountain views, Ponderosa pines, and outdoor living—with modern appliances, technologies, and styles. The community is overseen by Specialized Property Management Inc., or SPM, a local family-run HOA based in Parker.
These luxurious, custom-made, single-family houses sell for about $1,000,000. Built mostly in the 2000s, the properties in Bell Cross vary in style—you can find both ranch style homes and 2-story homes—and lot size—properties of more than 1 acre are standard, but can extend to 2.5 acres or more. Houses tend to be about 6,000 square feet with 4-6 bedrooms and 3-6 baths. While all of these custom homes are a bit different, prospective homebuyers might see any and all of these features:
- Kitchen—Enjoy the ample counter space, double ovens, stainless appliances, atmospheric lighting, center island with bar seating, wine cooler, coffee station, and breakfast nook.
- Interior—Multiple fireplaces, formal dining rooms, 5-piece master baths, jetted tubs, built-in speakers, walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, stone floors, wet bars, home theaters, and fitness centers are just a few standard features of Bell Cross Ranch homes.
- Outdoors—Professional landscaping, flagstone patios, covered decks, and balconies are common. Properties may include amazing extra features like a basketball court, play area, water feature, or outdoor kitchen.
The vast open spaces and next-to-nature lifestyle of Bell Cross are the primary draws for homebuyers who want to live conveniently close to modern amenities without feeling crowded. From the peace of Bell Cross, you would never imagine that the hustle and bustle of downtown Parker is just minutes away, including:
- Fitness at the Parker Fieldhouse and CorePower Yoga.
- Outdoor Recreation at O’Brien Park and the Sulphur Gulch Trail.
- Delicious Meals at Dancing Noodle Thai Cuisine and Las Delicias.
- Artisan Beverages at Fika Coffee House and Hall Brewing Company.
- Live Performances at the PACE center.
Children in Bell Cross attend Douglas County public schools, renowned statewide for their commitment to academic excellence. The nearby schools are Pine Lane Elementary, Sierra Middle School, and Chaparral High School. Private and charter school options in Parker include Ava Maria Catholic School, Challenge to Excellence Charter School, and Parker Montessori.
Information about living in Parker can be found on the Parker CO Homes page.