Buy Half a Cow * Locals Feeding Locals * Free Range Chickens * Mobile Meat Market
If you are interested in purchasing 100% grass-fed beef, bison, elk, lamb, pork, or chicken from Colorado make sure to check out Farm2TableTradingPost.com (F2T). This company facilitates the sale of food items produced by farmers and ranchers in the State of Colorado. Farm2Table Trading Post states on its website “Our purpose is to facilitate mutual support for Colorado agriculture between local consumers and Colorado farmers and citizens.”
In the two years Farm2Table LLC Trading Post has been operating, it has grown from a dozen farms and ranches to more than 30 that contribute on a regular basis. All are from Colorado. The cooperative now carries more than 100 meat items. F2T does not partner with farms or ranches that use growth hormones or antibiotics. F2T thinks animals ought to be treated humanely.
Purchasing Meat and Other Products from Farm2Table Trading Post
There are a few different ways to purchase from Farm2Table, including the following:
Order online. Anyone interested in ordering online can easily browse through all available products on Farm2Table’s online ordering website. Once you select and purchase items, you can choose a location and time for your order pickup.
Purchase from a local mobile market. You can have organic meat delivery from F2T through several weekly market locations along Colorado’s front range. Some of the most popular include:
• Castle Rock – Thursdays 8:00 am – 11:30 am – 140 S. Wilcox St. Castle Rock, CO 80104.
• Centennial – every Friday 10 am – 2:00 pm – 6400 S. University, Centennial, CO 80121
• Parker – every Sunday from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm – 19420 E. Mainstret, Parker, CO 80138 – vendors, live music and a special Farm2Table brunch Menu.
Buy in Bulk – Products can be purchased in bulk year-round. You can save money by placing large orders, such as buying half a cow. Bulk pricing is available by calling (303) 620-8490.
Become a Farm2Table Club Member – By becoming a meat club member, your order takes priority over other orders, and you may have access to limited choices and exclusive items. Call (303) 520-8490 for more information.
Why Buy from Farm2TableTradingPost:
- It’s possible to save money because prices are not subject to a “middleman” or “retailer”
- The quality of fresh products is higher
- When you purchase from Farm2TableTrading Post, you are supporting a local Colorado farmer or rancher
- The fruits and vegetables that are sold via Farm2Table Trading Post are Non-GMO
- The meats that are sold via Farm2Table Trading Post have never been given antibiotics, hormones or steroids
A full list of products offered by Farm2Table Trading Post is available on their website. All items are sourced from local ranchers, farmers and producers in Colorado.
Here is a sample of many of the fresh and locally-sourced items that are the most popular:
- 100% grass fed meats including beef, deer and lamb
- Grass and grain fed meats including beef, pastured pork, lamb, turkey and chicken
- Organic grains and beans
- Buy half a cow
- Canned products
- Granola, jam, syrups
- Artisan sauces and marinades
- Deli meats and smoked sausage
- Raw honey
- Cheese, eggs and other dairy items
- Organic sugar
- Organic flour
- Organic produce
- Fresh caught seafood
- Pies, breads and desserts