Gather your whole family and head to the 2016 Colorado Healthy Living Expo on Saturday, February 6, 2016. This event is free to the public, and will include health screenings, activities for kids, and health-related demonstrations. Learning how to improve your heath has never been so much fun.
The Expo will begin with a “Freeze Your Buns Off” 5K race, and throughout the day there will be many vendors displaying their products and services inside of the Douglas County Events Center. Categories of vendors will include: Sustainable Living, Beauty, Biking, Camping, Hiking, Gardening, Outdoor Activities, Health and Medical Topics, How to Achieve a Healthy Body, and others.
The Expo is presented by the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce, and will bring together companies, health organizations and various non-profit organizations that all have a mission to help the residents of Colorado live and maintain a healthier lifestyle. There will be something for everyone at this free event.
Who: The 2016 Colorado Healthy Living Expo is Open to the Public
What: Colorado’s largest Expo focused on Living, Working and Playing in Colorado.
When: Saturday, February 6, 2016 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Where: Douglas County Events Center – 500 Fairgrounds Dr. Castle Rock, CO 80104
How Much? It’s FREE!
More Info about the Freeze Your Buns Off 5K:
If you would like to participate in the 2016 Colorado Healthy Living Expo’s Freeze Your Buns Off 5K, registration is now open. Or, you may register the morning of the event at the Douglas County Events Center starting at 8:00 am on February 16. Warm up will take place at 8:20 am, and the race will begin at 9:00 am. Your registration includes a pancake breakfast and a long-sleeve T-shirt. Registration fees apply for adults and teens, but children aged 13 and younger are free.
Some of the 2016 Colorado Healthy Living Expo sponsors include:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Adventist Hospital
- Chuck & Don’s Pet Food Store
- Sam’s Club
- Arapahoe Community College
A sample of the booth screenings that will be available include:
- Bonfils Blood Mobile – a chance for you to donate blood
- Brookside Inn – Senior aerobics.
- Asarch Center for Dermatology, Laser & Mohs Surgery – doctors will be available to provide Expo visitors with skin checks
- Higher Health Chiropractic and Rehabilitation – a free screening of your spine
Make sure to stop by as many vendor booths as possible to learn as much as possible about healthy living. The 2016 Colorado Healthy Living Expo will have many participants, including:
- 1 STOP Tire & Auto
- 303 Fire Protection, LLC
- Bath Planet of Colorado
- Begin Again Ranch
- Bread in the Box
- Brooklyn Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
- MaxFit Studio
- Castle Rock Dental Health
- Castle Rock Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Zip Line Tours
- Culligan of Denver
- Cutarelli Vision
- Dickason Chiropractic
- Elements Therapeutic Massage
- Elite Wellness
- Fuel of the Gods
- Higher Health Chiropractic
- Home Care Assistance
- Legal Shield
- Liberty Mutual Insurance – Kent Underwood
- Massage Green Spa
- Mindful Connections Mental Health, LLC
- Mutual of Omaha – Brock Goodwin
- Nutrimost Denver
- Pasaanante”s Home Food Service
- Pure Water Solutions, Inc.
- Renewal by Andersen
- Shen Healing Center
- Sopris Skin Care
- Sozo Chiropractic
- The Joint…the chiropractic place
- The Little Clinic
- Waxing the City
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Z Ultimate Self Defense Studios
- And much, much more!