Zip Code – 80104
Elementary – South Ridge
Middle – Mesa
High School – Douglas County
HOA Name – Advanced HOA Management
HOA Phone Number – 303-482-2213
HOA Web Site – not online yet
ALL Property for Sale in Kings Ridge
Kings Ridge Overview
One of the newest developments in the growing area of Castle Rock, Kings Ridge boasts brand new, customizable designs and established houses at an affordable price, welcoming new families into this highly desirable location. Kings Ridge Castle Rock CO provides families with all the conveniences of urban living and none of the headaches. The rolling terrain and beautiful landscapes of Colorado are the ideal setting in which families can grow, live, work, and relax.
Kings Ridge Castle Rock CO Location
Just south of the city of Castle Rock on Interstate-25 lies Kings Ridge, a new community for families seeking opportunity and natural tranquility. Delicious eateries, charming boutiques, grocery stores, and big box stores are less than 4 miles from the neighborhood, enabling a modern countryside lifestyle.
The children of Kings Ridge attend some of the country’s top-ranked public schools. It’s just a 10-minute drive to South Ridge Elementary while Mesa Middle School is about 15 minutes away, depending on traffic. The ride up Interstate-25 to Douglas County High School should take less than 15 minutes.
With easy access to Interstate-25, Kings Ridge is ideally situated between the sprawling cities of Denver, a 40-minute drive away, and Colorado Springs, less than a 40-minute drive away. Denver Tech Center is only about 25 minutes away, depending on traffic. Kings Ridge’s optimal location enables families to spend their days in different cities and gather at the table in time for dinner at night.
Kings Ridge Houses
Construction in Kings Ridge began in 2012 when Standard Pacific Homes set up shop in the previously unclaimed area. Maintained and managed by the local HOA, Advanced HOA Management, Kings Ridge is now open for single-family construction to both Standard Pacific and Ryland Homes.
Standard Pacific offers both ready-to-build and ready-to-own houses, giving families the option to either personalize their houses to fit their needs or move in quickly. Standard Pacific has two different categories of houses: Kings Ridge Pointe, with plans starting at $400,000, and Kings Ridge Crest, with plans starting at $470,000. All houses are Energy Star-qualified, meaning they can save owners up to 30% on energy costs compared to older houses, and have the option of an attached Colorado Room, an outdoor covered patio that allows residents to fully experience the beauty of Colorado. Buyers can choose from among many diverse plans.
Kings Ridge Pointe Plans:
- 4027 Plan – This 3-bedroom, 2-bath house starts at $403,377 for 1,667 square feet, a 2-car garage, a separated master bedroom for increased privacy, a great room with a fireplace, a large kitchen with a center island, a kitchen nook, a study, and a dining room next to the Colorado room.
- 4028 Plan – A 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath house with 1,953 square feet of space and a 2-car garage, a master bath with separate vanities, a soaking tub, and a private shower, and a separated master bedroom for extra privacy.
- 4029 Plan – This 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath house is 2,288 square feet with a 2-story design, private office, an open dining, kitchen, and great room plan perfect for entertaining, a dramatic fireplace, a master suite with separate vanities and private shower, and a laundry room.
- 4030 Plan – A 2-story house with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a 2-car garage, and 2,526 square feet of space starting at $439,280. The gourmet kitchen has a center island and walk-in pantry while the master bath has two vanities, an alcove area, a soaking tub, and a private shower with seating. Other features include a laundry room and a fireplace in the great room.
- 4031 Plan – Starting from $444,251, the 4031 plan has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 2-car garage, and 2,751 square feet of living space. The gourmet kitchen has a walk-in pantry and breakfast nook while the master bedroom boasts His and Her closets. Other features include a traditional dining room, large living area, a loft, and windows placed specifically to allow natural light to flow in.
Kings Ridge Crests Plans:
- 5029 Plan – A 2-story house with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a 3-car garage, 2,814 square feet, and much more starting from $471,897. It also features a great room, kitchen, and nook open design, a gourmet kitchen with a large island for seating and food preparation, a fireplace, a master bathroom with a sunken tub, a butler’s pantry, a management center, a study, a loft, a mudroom, and spacious closets.
- 5030 Plan – This 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath house has 3,200 square feet of living space starting at $482,576. A 2-story house with a 3-car garage, the 5030 has luxurious features like a 2-story foyer, breakfast nook, gourmet kitchen with center island, a management center, a spa-like master bathroom, a laundry room, walk-in closets, walk-in pantry, and lots of natural light.
Established houses from Standard Pacific and Ryland are similarly priced at between $400,000 and $600,000 for 3,000 to 5,000 square feet of living space. These mountain contemporary houses synthesize the rustic with the modern, using natural materials like timber and stone to blend in seamlessly with the rugged Coloradan landscape.
Kings Ridge Amenities
Beautiful houses, open spaces, and picturesque mountain views of Sleeping Indian and Pikes Peak are not all that Kings Ridge has to offer. Rhyolite Regional Park is about a mile away and contains miles of hiking and biking paths up the mesa to breathtaking views of the Front Range and the city lights of Castle Rock. Rhyolite Park also has sports facilities, a picnic pavilion, playing fields, a tennis court, and a playground while Kings Ridge has a community pool for all residents to enjoy. Other nearby recreation includes Plum Creek Golf and Country Club.
Children in Kings Ridge attend the nationally ranked Douglas County Schools: South Ridge Elementary, Mesa Middle School, and Douglas County High School, and charming downtown Castle Rock, known for its locally grown specialty shops, thriving cultural scene, and independent restaurants and cafes, is just a short drive north. From grocery shopping to pharmacies and convenience stores, a brand new hospital, and a recreation center with art and fitness classes, Castle Rock has everything the modern family needs.